• The shipment is a world wide and very discreet and the packaging ensures the integrity of the products at the arrival.
• Our logo or anything that would suggest pharmaceutical contents is never used in our shipments.
• The volume of the packages is never larger than what would cause unnecessary suspicion.
• If the order is too large to fit one of these packages, it will automatically be separated into as many packages as it needs (free of charge) in order to make its journey safely without drawing any attention.
• Shipping time depends on many factors such as the shipping method, postal service efficiency, customs clearance, international transit, etc., which is why we can only give you an estimated shipping time based on our statistics and former experience.
We provide four shipping options:
• Regular Airmail – no signature is needed, no tracking number, no reship (not recommended, especially for new clients) – 12€
• Registered Airmail – 100% reship is provided (free of charge), signature is required, track able all the way – 16€
• Express Airmail EUROPE COUNTRIES ONLY – 5 days arrival at the most, no tracking number, no signature required, no reship (not recommended, especially for new clients) – 16€
• Registered Express Airmail EUROPE COUNTRIES ONLY – 100% reship is provided (free of charge), 5 days arrival at the most, signature is required, track able all the way – 22€
Please wait at least 4 weeks before contacting us about non-arrival of an order. Reships of seized orders will be done provided you have a copy of the seizure letter. If you receive a seizure letter, please contact us immediately with a scanned copy of the letter, and also a new address to have your order reshipped to and we will take care of this free of charge.
NOTE: No reship policy to Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, APO, FPO, Norway, Switzerland, Russia, Japan and S.Korea.
Please accept our apologies.